Top Social

Uri Newborn Session

|
Baby Uri is four months old and he is a fighter. He was born premature weighing only 2lbs. He was in the hospital for about two months and I can honestly say he is a strong baby. When grandma Sandra reached out to me and asked me to photographer her 1st grandson I felt honored. They drove from New Mexico to my house and we did the shoot here, I wanted them to feel right at home and comfortable. When I started shooting, Sara, Uri's mom, mentioned that she wanted to incorporate a beautiful teddy bear into the pictures. As we continued chatting she mentioned that she had lost a baby, his name was Emilio, and his ashes where inside a heart that was in the teddy bear. This was a great way for them to remember Emilio and for Uri to forever cherish the memory of his brother in pictures. Thank you again for letting me be part of such an important moment in your lives.







 
 
 

Post Signature

Post Signature